1. The normal speed of personnel from the door to the automatic door, the automatic door should open automatically, the movement of the automatic door should be smooth and there should be no collision; after the automatic door is opened, when the person passes the automatic door at normal speed, the automatic door should remain Open.
2. When the person leaves the sensing area of the automatic door sensor, after a delay of 1-10 seconds (the length of time can be set by the automatic door switch parameters), the automatic door will automatically close, and the movement of the automatic door should be smooth and there should be no collision.
3． Observing the normal walking route through the automatic door, the daily walking route needs to be adjusted so that people are facing the automatic door, rather than moving toward the automatic door at a certain angle.
4． When approaching an automatic door, the sensing width of the automatic door sensor should be larger than the width of the door fully open.
5． The controllers of high-grade automatic sliding doors are provided with a program of automatic reverse function: no matter whether the door body encounters an obstacle or a person during the opening or closing process, the door body automatically moves in the opposite direction. This is a very important safety and protection function. While preventing contact with people or objects, it also protects the automatic door machine from being burned due to overload. Then, when the door body automatically executes the learning program when it is returned, there must be no signal interference; otherwise, the microprocessor will continue to execute the learning program. If it does not return to normal for a long time, a malfunction or malfunction will occur.
6. In Europe, there are many standards that specify the safety functions of automatic doors in detail and clearly. The purpose of these safety functions is to prevent the automatic door from responding to special situations when it operates according to preset procedures.
7. In an environment where the number of passing personnel is limited, the automatic reflection function can be used as a security function to prevent touching and pinching, but in public areas with a large number of people, the security function should be specially considered.
8. When abnormal sounds and faults occur, do not disassemble randomly, please turn off the power in time and contact the technician.
9. (1) Automatic door rails and hanging wheels must not be oiled; otherwise, the rollers on the hanger may slide, causing the door to collide.
(2) Turn off the power when it has not been used for a long time.