Basic working principle of automatic induction door machine. First, the translation type automatic induction door unit consists of the following components:
(1) Main controller: It is the command center of the automatic induction door. Through the large-scale integrated block programmed with instructions, it issues corresponding instructions to instruct the motor or electric lock system to work. At the same time, the door is adjusted by the main controller Speed, opening range and other parameters.
(2) Inductive detector: responsible for collecting external signals, just like people's eyes, when a moving object enters its working range, it gives a pulse signal to the main controller;
(3) Power motor: Provides the main power for opening and closing the door, and controls the automatic induction door leaf to accelerate and decelerate.
(4) Automatic induction door leaf track: Just like a railroad track of a train, the spreader wheel system of the door leaf is restrained to make it travel in a specific direction.
(5) Door leaf hoisting wheel system: used to suspend the movable door leaf, and at the same time drive the door leaf to run under power traction.
(6) Synchronous belt (some manufacturers use V-belt): It is used to transmit the power produced by the motor, and to pull the automatic induction door leaf spreader wheel system.
(7) Lower guidance system: It is a guidance and positioning device for the lower part of the door leaf of the automatic induction door, preventing the door leaf from swinging back and forth during operation.
When the door of the automatic induction door is to be opened and closed once, the working process is as follows: When the induction detector detects someone entering, it sends a pulse signal to the main controller. After the main controller judges, it informs the motor to run and monitors the number of motor revolutions. In order to inform the motor to boost and enter slow running at a certain time. After the motor obtains a certain running current, it will run in the forward direction. The power will be transmitted to the synchronous belt, and then the power will be transmitted to the spreader system by the synchronous belt to make the automatic induction door open; the controller will make a judgment after the automatic induction door is turned on. Induction door, notify the motor for reverse movement, close the automatic induction door